Join us in Wilmington Vermont
This long weekend SPA Yoga® Level 1 & 2 training has been developed for 200-hour certified yoga teachers who would like to learn to teach a restorative flow.
We break down the weekend of SPA with the following points:
CREATE THE SPACE – Learning how to create a restorative environment and good energy space in which you are teaching.
CREATE THE PRACTICE – Learning the tools of applying a physical restorative flow practice as well as a meditative experience for the practitioner.
CREATE THE AMBIANCE – Discovering all the five senses of your body and mind to make a SPA-like ambiance.
How do we learn to teach a class that touches upon the elements of touch, taste, sight, sounds, and smells?
Over the course of the weekend, we will uncover:
- The basics of teaching a restorative SPA sequence class
- How to capture all five senses while teaching a SPA class
- Understanding the art of touch and massage trigger points
- Basic hands on assists for a restorative class
- Building your own sequence for a SPA class
- Much more about teaching a restorative flow class
- Sequencing a SPA Yoga Restorative Flow
- Meditations & Yoga NIdra
- Basic of Massage and Energy Work
By becoming an observer of your inner world you will be able to teach this unique style of yoga to your students. It will make them feel like they just walked out of a SPA!
This retreat weekend is designed for ALL 200-hr RYT teachers or anyone currently enrolled in a yoga teacher training program. You will receive 30 CEU's for this course